Week 4: workout 2

 For this workout I did my weekly gym session with my trainer, but slightly longer for 1:20 hours. It was a very intensive workout and a happy day since I hit a new PR. I started today with a warm up of pulling a135 lbs on a sled with my dad (144 lbs) on top then pushing it back to the start. Then I started my workout with bench since last time I nearly had hit a new pr, I warmed up 95 lbs for 10, then jumped to 115 for 10, I took a big 5 min break then tried my PR 135 LBS!!! I was supper focused and squeezed out 8 reps!!!!!!!! Then I worked my way down from that weight back to 95 lbs for 10 reps. I then supper set all my next exercises starting with a chest press machine (25 lbs + machine in each arm) and 2 handed arm curls (40+ bar) for 3 sets and 10 reps each. Then i did flies (65 lbs) and a bicep machine (45 lbs)for another 3 sets and 10 reps. Then I did back rows (105 lbs) combined with tricep pull downs. And then finished with a abs quartet meaning I did 4 exercises (Russian twists with 25lbs, rasied legs sit ups, plank and mountain climbers) for 20 seconds without any break twice. 




Comments