Week 1: Workout 1



Starting: 3:40-41



Workout:


Finished: 4:30
On Monday, April 11 I decided to do a muscular workout and and hyper focus on my upper body.

Frequency: i started my workout the moment I got back home, i plan to do one home exercise (on Monday) and one with my trainer (on Wednesdays). I also plan on doing smaller workouts in between for core strength. I ended up doing 3 sets of 10 reps for each of my workouts.

Intensity:i didn’t go too intense today since it was my first day restarting workouts since when I got Covid 3 weeks ago. Even tho that was the case I was still sweating and sore afterwords. It can be seen that for my first set I had incorporated more chest workouts like flies but I want able to do it for the rest since it was too much for my body. 

Time: I worked out from 3:40 to 4:30 so intern doing a 50 minute workout.

Type: as I mentioned above I only focused on upper body during my workout, i started off with bench press, then flies(only for set 1), I then did isolated double hand bicep curls, then back over rows, then dumbbell rows, after I moved onto dumbbell pull overs and finished off with hammer curls. this was then repeated 3 times.

 

Comments