Week 4: workout 1

 For my first workout of this week i decided to do a 1 hour video with my girlfriend. I focused on a full body workout as she focused on lower body. I started with doing isolated double hand curls 70 lbs for 3 sets of 10, i then did bench press for 2 sets of 10 once at 95 lbs and then 115 lbs, then i did lat raises 3 sets of 20 with a 25 lbs plate, then i did single arm hammer curls 15 lbs, then isolated and elevated leg lunges with a 25 lbs dumbell 3 sets of 10, i then did normal lunges up and down my driveway with the same 25 lbs weight for 3 sets. (UNFORTUNATELY MY PHONE DIED MID RECORDING)!! It was an intense workout but really nice to workout outside with my girlfriend. I’m really enjoying this activity because usually during exam time i isolate myself in my room and I usually feel like shit by the end of the exam period but this semester  I’m feeling surprisingly good since I have to force myself to work out a few times a week. 




Comments