Week 3: workout 3

I worked out my abs again today but for this workout I did things a bit different, i wanted to reduce the amount of brakes I took so instead of doing 1 workout and then taking a break I tried to do 3 and then take a break. As usual I did one set of abs workout until failure but this time 3 before taking a brake. I started with (flutter kicks, butterfly reverse crunch’s, Russian twists) then a 1 minuet brake then (hip lifts, toe reaches, sitting cross punches) then 1 minuet brake then (alternating leg raises, crunches, leg circles) then 1 min break then (negative crunches, plank t rotations, cross mountain climbers) finally I finished of with 2 min of jumping jakes. Over all, my entire workout was 20 minutes and the intensity was crazy, it was very challenging to do 3 consecutive workouts until failure without taking a break. After all that I finished off the workout with cardio that absolutely destroyed me.



Comments