Week 3: workout 2

 I did another abs workout today I’m happy to say that I’m being consistant! For this exercise I added in some cardio on top of actually doing abs the reason for this is because I need to burn off some fat. I had heard that doing just abs as workout is not enough to actually get abs especially the bottom few. I had heard that a lot of the fat is carried in the bottom of our stomachs and the only way to burn that off is through cardio on top of targeted I workouts. For that reason I start it off with two minutes of high knees. I then did Russian twists, leg raises, hip raises, flutter kicks, plank knees to elbows, chair sit ups, seated in and outs and finished off with another two minutes of jumping jacks. Each of the exercises other than the two cardio exercises were done until failure or after a little break and then until failure. The reason for this is because there are certain exercises for my abs that I can do for a lot longer and then there are other ones that I really have to push myself. This has happened because for some reason my upper abs have developed stronger than my bottom ones and when I do exercises the one that target my upper abs I’m able to do for a lot longer than the ones that target my lower ones. To over come this I try to go for as long as I possibly can with all my exercises. These exercises were only done once since the intensity was very high. By the end of the workout I was having a lot of trouble finishing. Overall my workout was 25 to 30 minutes and I took a 30 sec break in between each exercise.


Comments