Week 3: workout 1

 

I started with my 3rd week of workout with my abs workout because i want to stay a little bit more consistent with it. As i mentioned before i have my upper abs but my lower ones aren’t showing yet and because of that i want to hyper focus on them. I have done the same abs workout as i have done once before I did 2 reps of 4 exercises them being straight arm Russian twists, heel taps, opposite tow retouches and bicycles. I did one set of each workout and then the next. Each workout was done until failure and a minuet break was taken in between each workout. Overall the workout took 20 min, and was quit intense even though i had done this workout before. The workout was intense because it hadn’t been done in a while. I had a lot of difficulty by the end of the exercise and was exhausted after even though it was only 25 minuets. 

Comments