Week 2: workout (stretch) 2

 My girlfriend has been obsessed with doing stretches. Since last week I had done three workouts my body is really sore this week and my girlfriend saw that I was struggling so she took advantage of the fact that I had to do these blogs and convinced me to do a stretch with her. The stretch was 20 minutes long and targeted your entire body from arms to legs to back etc… . I FEEL LESS OF A MAN. No im just joking it was actually really helpful. It hurt a lot during. The stretch but i feel a lot better now and mobile. I used to stretch quite a bit but have recently gotten lazy and stiff. I now plan to stretch before and after my workout to prevent excessive soreness after workouts. Play also got a lecture for my girlfriend telling me how important stretches wear to prevent injuries and I agree with her.


Comments

Post a Comment