Week 2: workout (meal) 1

 For this blog post I decided to make a healthy breakfast withy my girlfriend. I made 2 blt sandwich fro me and 2 simple egg/ cheese sandwich for my girlfriend. Each of my sandwichs consisted of 2 pan toasted pieces of bread, with salami 5 pieces of cooked salami, some lettuce, a cooked egg, and cheese. I dont get the chance to cook a lot because i dont really have the time, this changed today since it is Good Friday an di dont have school. My breakfast incorporated almost all the requirements for a healthy meal. It had protein (from the salami and the egg), it had vegetables (lettuce), it had dairy products(cheese and i had a glass of milk and coffee),it didn’t have any grains but almost everything else was covered. I started cooking at 10 and it took till 10:34 to finish both sandwiches for me and my girlfriend (2 each so 4 sandwiches) 34 min.


Me eating my sandwhich

My sandwich

My girlfriends sandwich 



Comments