Week 2: workout 4






For my scheduled Wednesday workout session with my trainer we decided to focus on chest and back but still incorporate an entire full body workout. We started the work out with bench press three sets for 10 to 6 reps. For my first set I did 95 lbs then my next set I did 105 lbs and I finished with another set of 95 lbs. we then moved on to do three separate workouts completely dedicated to back and shoulders. We started off with back rows on a machine for three sets of 10 reps. We then moved on to lat pull downs for three sets of 10 reps and finished off with shoulder press for three sets of 10 reps. Each one of these exercises were done with 95 lbs. In between a complet set of these 3 exercises I did 20 sit ups with  A 25 pound weight, and total three sets were done for 20 reps. After my back and abdomen were complete we moved onto legs by doing farmers deadlifts for three sets of 10-15 reps. For my first set I did 135 pounds and for the next 2 I did 195 lbs. I finished out my training session with leg press for three sets of 10 reps. For my first set I did 135 pounds and then for my next two I did 225 pounds.  My complete workout was an hour and 15 minutes. The intensity of this workout was quite high since every part of my body was targeted and I was lifting some heavy weights.

Comments