Week 1: workout 3 + extra

 





This was my second workout at my gym with my trainer this week but this time it was with my family. we did this workout right after my last workout. We started at 7:30 and finished at 8:30. We started the workout with the bike to increase heart rate, we then started to warm up our shoulders by using the RTX since we were focusing on shoulders, legs and core today. The first workout we did was dumbbell shoulder press with dumbbell shrugs 3x10.We then used the shoulder press machine and combined that exercise with core raises combined with a Russian twist (with 25 lbs). Then we combined core and shoulders together by holding a banana hold as we used a dumbbell to raise over our heads 3x10. We then proceeded to do squats (bar=45 lbs, each plate=25 lbs) and deadlifts (bar 45 lbs, each plate 45 lbs) 3x10. In total this week i have worked out fro 2 hours and 50 min this means that i did 2.0 in extra of workouts.

Comments