Week 1: Workout 2

 

It says 7:28 






I had a workout with my trainer today from 6:30-7:30

Frequency: we focused on upper body again today since my legs are more developed than my upper body. Each exercise was done for 10 reps and 3 sets. Since the gym equipment helped isolate muscles the 3rd set could be reduced to be done till failure. 

Intensity: the intensity for this exercise was definitely more since it was non stop workouts and then we ended the session with a abs/cardio mix. I was exhausted afterwords and almost feel asleep in the car. My heart beat by the end of the session was racing and breathing was fast. 

Time: my workout started at 6:30 and ended at 7:30 

Type: i dis many exercises, we started with incline dumbbell press, then raised push-ups we that that for 10x3. we then moved onto back as we did a back rowing machine and combined that with a modified dumbbell rows 10x3. We then moved back to chest as we did cable chest flies with a chest press machine 10x3. After that we moved back to the back with seated cable back rows combined with late pulls 10x3. We finally finished off with abs starting off with strait leg raises 10x3 then a banana hold for 20 seconds, we then did hanging leg raises 10x3 with a 20 second contracted leg hold. 

Comments